This easy to make and flavorful sauce pairs wonderfully with meat dishes served during the holiday season. What we’ve prepared is a basic recipe that you can later play around with to your own taste. Feel free to use orange juice instead of grapefruit, or add star anise and allspice for an additional flavor profile. It’s up to you!
Additionally, this is a dish you can make a few days before serving and thanks to the VacSy system any leftovers can be stored for up to two weeks!
- ½ lb. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 heaping tbsp. honey
- Juice of 1 grapefruit
- Pour the cranberries, honey and grapefruit juice into a Zepter Z-1620 saucepot and cook at low heat 195°F until a syrupy consistency is achieved
- Remove the saucepot from the heat source and set aside to cool
- Once cooled, pour the cranberry sauce into a Royal Gold Bordeaux gravy boat and serve
- Store any leftovers in VacSy container for up to two weeks