COOKING WITHOUT WATER
• When cooking without adding water, always place fresh rinsed food in the cold pot, either leaving a ¼ of the pot empty of leaving a space of 3cm max. from the pot edge and cover.
• Put the pot covered on the cold stove and turn on the medium to higher heat source.
• When the thermocontrol arrow reaches the beginning point of the green field on the moist scale, turn the heat down to the minimum.
• Food is cooked in its own juice that remains in the pot
FRYING WITHOUT FATS
• When frying without adding fats, always place the meat in an already heated pot.
• Place the empty pot covered on the stove and always switch it on to the max. for up to 4 minutes.
• The pot is ready for frying once the thermocontrolor arrow has reached the beginning point of the green field on the dry scale, or when you put a few drops of water on the surface, and they start running after 4 minutes mx.-perla effect.
• Always place the meat in the already empty-heated pot and press the meat to sear it.
• After 30-60 seconds turn the fried meat over and press again, leave it like this, until done.
• Turn the heat down to the minimum, turn off or remove the pot from the heat source.
• USE THE LID depending on what frying method is used.
MULTI-LIDS are compatible with all Zepter pots and multifunctional elements and used for:
- Cooking and frying
- Washing and cutting
- Protecting as universal stand
Zepter lid includes the Zepter Analog Thermocontrol, a device that allows you to prepare healthy food the proper way at the correct temperature and to control the cooking process without lifting the lid. As a result, the food cooks in its own juice at low temperature, retaining its nutritional and biological values and saving up to 70% of energy and up to 30% of the food.