Superior Metal Pan, 2.5 litre, Ø24cm, (1 Handle, no Lid)
HEALTHY, NO-FUSS FRYING WITH NON-TOXIC MATERIALS
• No toxic coating applied;
• There is no risk to your health as the pan’s surface does not contain any chemicals or persistent pollutants, and will not release any toxic fumes when the pan is heated;
• The coating will not peel away or disintegrate;
• The pan lasts a lifetime and uses a material that is a far superior heat conductor than traditional cookware materials;
• Non-scratch surface: it cannot be damaged by cooking utensils (especially stainless steel ones);
• Absolute corrosion resistance;
• Special unique pot edge for clean, easy, non-drip pouring;
• The end result is healthier cooking.
HEALTHIER FRYING: The unique combination of the Zepter superior metal 316L, the Accuthermal Compact Bottom, and specific design allows cooking without added fat or oil, and importantly - at low temperatures. As a result, the food is healthy and contains fewer calories, as it is not starved of nutritional values and does not contain toxic carcinogenic fats.
EASY CLEANING: The Masterpiece Cookware frying pans are constructed from high-quality, indestructible Superior Stainless Steel which is non-porous and does not crack, therefore does not retain food particles or food odours, making it easy to clean and absolutely hygienic.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: The Accuthermal Compact Bottom, consisting of 3 layers of different metals, allows cooking at low temperatures by retaining accumulated energy, even when the heat has been reduced or switched off. This extraordinary property additionally saves energy consumption and is, of course, healthy, as it prevents the loss of precious nutrients. The accuthermal compact bottom works on all heat sources, including induction.