Hyperlight Optics, for INDOOR
This pair of Hyperlight lenses, that are 70 mm in diameter, can be cut to fit most of the frames available on the market. With this creative solution we have a great opportunity to offer the Hyperlight technology to those who already have prescription glasses and wish to adapt the Hyperlight lenses with a system of magnets or clips.
THE-SET-I are lenses with 30% visible light transmission and are ideal for users who spend a lot of time indoors and in front of the digital devices.
We have developed a method for transforming these types of light into a more beneficial source for our bodies. Based on our patented technology and initial scientific pilot studies we can recommend wearing Hyperlight Eyewear as a replacement for sunglasses, for blocking UV and highly energetic blue sunlight, as well as for a possible relaxing effect, improved decision-making processes and protection against harmful blue-violet light emitted by LCD and LED screens.
Hyperlight Eyewear features:
- Transforms UV and high energy blue light into green, yellow, orange and red visible light spectrums;
- Transforms Blue LED light into eye comfortable light (resulting in relaxation)
- Enables sharper vision;
- Optimizes brain function (harmonizes EEG signals);
- Regulates neuroendocrinology actions; increases serotonin and regulates the serotonin/melatonin ratio (which decreases depression and insomnia);
- Influences the body clock – circadian rhythm (regulates blood pressure and temperature);
- The protective layer is installed on both sides of the lens.
- Hydro and oleophobic coating: provides resistance to scratches and prolongs the lifespan of the lens. It has an easy to clean effect and an antistatic component that repels dust particles on both sides of the lens.
- Patented 8 ioncoat layers: In accordance with the Ioncoat K+ procedure, eight layers of material with different index levels are applied to the lenses in a vacuum. Ioncoat K+ reduces light reflex to less than 1%, resulting in better vision.
- The Hard Coat (HC) layer: aligned specially with the antireflection process and the superhydrophobic layer, it prolongs the life span of the antireflection layer and provides additional protection against scratches.
- Fullerene Layer on both sides of the lens.
- CR 39 Lens